Welcome to the Lewis & Clark Health Information Portal
Alert: For summer 2022, the COVID Self-Check and Reporting Form (SCARF) is not available to report COVID-like exposure or symptoms. Instead, for summer 2022, if you have any COVID exposure symptoms over the summer–even if you think it’s “just a cold,” you should:
- Immediately self-isolate in your residence.
- Either 1) call the free Nurse Consultation Service at 1-877-617-9531; 2) contact DispatchHealth staff at 503-714-8987 for on-site medical assessment (fees apply); or 3) consult with a health care provider of your choice off-campus. For emergencies, contact Campus Safety at 503-768-7777, or call 911.
- E-mail email@example.com to let us know that you have started self-isolating. Campus staff will follow up with you on the next business day. (Note that during the summer, this email account will not be monitored on evenings, weekends or holidays. If you have an urgent need, contact Campus Safety at 503-768-7777.)
***IMPORTANT*** ATTENTION: PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
NEVER USE THIS PORTAL TO COMMUNICATE URGENT OR TIME-SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO STAFF. STAFF CHECK PORTAL MESSAGES INFREQUENTLY.
You may log in using your Health Information Portal user name and password, or if you are a new user, please click the Register button above. Once logged in you will have access to online services such as:
- Complete health forms and immunization records.
- Obtain immunization records
- Obtain receipts/walkout statements
- Limited appointment scheduling for the Health Service
We advise using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher when you login to our portal, as using other browsers such as Safari may result in a loss of information.
This portal will support your engagement with staff in the Lewis & Clark Health Service, the Counseling Service, and the Health Promotion and Wellness Office.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the Web and is securely maintained by industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology when needed. We do not share your information with anyone else.