Welcome to the Lewis & Clark Health Information Portal
You may log in using your Health Information Portal user name and password, or if you are a new user, you can create your account. We advise using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher when you login to our portal, as using other browsers may result in a loss of information.
Directions for creating your new account:
- Choose your user name. ex. jsmith
- Enter your first and last name, use the exact same name that you did for your Admissions application. Hit Submit.
- You will receive an e-mail prompting you to set up a password. If you do not see this e-mail, please check your Spam and Junk mail folders, as sometimes these e-mails get routed there.
- Create your password, it must be at least 6 characters and contain a mix of letters and numbers.
- Please Note: Use the "forgot your password" button if you have registered but forgot your password, if the system does not recognize you, or the system locks you out. This will prompt an email to be sent to your LC email, containing your user name and a link to create a new password. You must create a new password, do not use any previously used passwords. If you do not see this e-mail, please check your Spam and Junk mail folders, as sometimes these e-mails get routed there.
Once logged in you will have access to online services such as:
- Complete Health forms
- Obtain immunization records
- Obtain receipts/walkout statements
In the future, this portal will support your engagement with staff in the Lewis & Clark Health Service, the Counseling Service, and the Health Promotion and Wellness Office.
We are committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the Web and is securely maintained by industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and decryption technology when needed. We do not share your information with anyone else.